dinsdag 3 juli 2012

Introduction




Hello my name is Tyson Waser, I am 20 years old and I live in The Netherlands in Delft that is near The Hague. I am in my first year of my study commercial economy at The Hague University.

For the subject Business Communication I need to right twelve weblogs and post it on the internet. I choose the subject sport marketing, because I love to do sport and especially football. I also like to do tennis, running and fitness to stay fit. I play football for 15 years. My football club is called Vitesse delft and it is my second year at the seniors. I play football in the first team of Vitesse Delft in the 1st division.

I am going to tell you something about my family and work. I got 2 older brothers from 31 years old and 29 years old and one little brother of 18 years old. All of my brothers are doing sport. My two older brothers do a lot of fitness, they do fitness twice a week. My little brother plays football too, he plays football at football club S.V. Den Hoorn. I see my brothers not very often, because they are not living at home but they both have got an own house.

I also work 3 times a week, I word in the weekend at the Bezorg Beer, the Bezorg Beer delivers food to people. You may know them, because of their special helmets, the helmets look like real bears.

I also work in a fashion store, which is called Mios. But I only work there in vacations.

Now I am going to write the weblogs. I hope you will enjoy them!

Greets Tyson 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten